Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Veldt




                   The theme I have chosen is "More is not always better."You could have everything,but would that really make you happy? This leads to the age old question, do material things really make you happy? I don't think so. You could have everything in the world,but would you really want it?


                   The quote I have have chosen is
"That sounds dreadful.Would I have to tie my own shoe instead of letting the show tier do it?And brush my own teeth and comb my own hair and give myself a bath?"
This quote shows that people can be spoiled very easily,and will stay spoiled as long as they are being spoiled.they will expect every thing to be given to them on a silver platter.You will have to break them of this if you ever want them to be fully functional in society.

1 comment: